2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

1992 Jimny engine problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Jimny Engine Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimny jdm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 17:55    Post subject: 1992 Jimny engine problem Reply with quote

Hi, I own a 1992 jimny 3cyl turbo automatic and i have a problem with the engine... short story,,, exhaust leak bad before the turbo, remouve all the parts to find the exhaust manifold as tow big crack , send it to a real welder fix it and put it back together, restart the engine and everything work great, go for a road test and after 3min on the road start to hear a noise comming from the turbo start to lost power so came back home slowly open the hood to a few check to find the turbo is blow out  so i blow a fuse and put the pedal to the floor.....now the engine is burn also!

now my question is  if someone do a engine swamp from a 3cyl automatic to a 1.6 16valve from a 97 sidekick do you know if the harness will work?
for the trany if is the same bolt patern like a sumurai 1.3L...

Thanks to all of you for your help!!!

Stephane
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 17:55    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Jimny Engine Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: