2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Beddingham BW 8, East Sussex - 23.06.2010

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MacSmurf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:33    Post subject: Beddingham BW 8, East Sussex - 23.06.2010 Reply with quote

Beddingham BW 8, is not on the ordnance map, but it has been confirmed by the council as a byway (BOAT) and is red posted either end. To get to it, you must turn off at the Beddingham Roundabout on the A27 and take the A26 south into Beddingham itself. I actually missed the turnoff for this while looking for it but its located immediate left, on the first right hand bend as you head south from the Beddingham Roundabout on the A26, in the bushes on the right of the track (as you enter from the A26 side) you will clearly see the red post marked byway. Quite a short track but has some nice scenery of the Sussex Downs.

Here is a map and the small track is marked in between the red arrows:

Some quick snaps of the Vit on the track:

Very chalky track but well worth a drive down. I should imagine in the autumn/winter months it will get very muddy and alot more fun!

Hope you don't mind me posting these as I know a couple of people have asked about some green lanes to drive around Sussex so hoping to help out a little.

1993 Vitara Fatboy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

RickyD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 15:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the camera tripod on your bull bar. was that especially made.

www.littlezukeinabigworld.co.uk
MacSmurf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 23:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

no mate, its just a friend's tripod I used. I wanted to record the track but unfortunately it was very bumpy and the camera just juddered the whole trip.

1993 Vitara Fatboy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Offroad pics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: