2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

My New Ride - I got one!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MacSmurf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

ste68blue wrote:
Hi, nice motor.

On the note of the tints, the current laws would deem the front windows as illegal and may land you a fine or even points if pulled....i am a window tinter by trade and the windows have to have a minimum of 70% visible light transmission and a standard window has about 85% so virtually anything you put on it will make it too dark.....

Cheers
stephen

thanks for the info mate, appreciate it. Apparently the front tints are legal. Just looks dark, from the picture... although they do annoy the hell out of me at night I do plan on ripping them off altogether!

1993 Vitara Fatboy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

MacSmurf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wednesday evening, it was raining hard and the windows misted up a fair bit and added to the 'i can't see stuff all at night' in the vit, so in the pouring rain in a layby... i ripped the tints off the front windows. I'll get some new pics up when we get a nice day  Very Happy

1993 Vitara Fatboy
Scottyuvs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 18:08    Post subject: Wideboy Reply with quote

Love the car..... any idea where i could pick one up??  been looking for a while now and beginning to lose hope.
thanks

scott
MacSmurf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay, Gumtree or Auto Trader? That's where I was looking all the time I was after one Smile

1993 Vitara Fatboy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: