All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

help with the diagnosis system of a vitara 1996.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahhotep

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 20:05    Post subject: help with the diagnosis system of a vitara 1996. Reply with quote

Hello to all,
                    I have  aquired a  1.6 16 valve Vitara the year is 1996. It is in firstclass condition having had only one owner from new and covered 73.000 miles,  Dealer serviced to 60.000. 4 years ago  since then very little use but kept as a standby,  it has been  MOTd every year with no problems,  My daughter drove it out me in Bulgaria (2628km) after a major service,  just over a month ago and she says it ran very well.
Now to the crux of the problem, the Check Engine light has come on! How do I get the Diagnosis code?  under the Bonnet seems to bear very little resemblance to the Haynes manual  I cant find a check connector where they say it should be,  or anything resembling it.  The Vitara was made in Spain if that is of any help.
         I would be vey gratefull for any advice on this. My nearest Suzuki Agent is 200k away and only speak Bulgarian which makes things difficult.
                                 Many thanks  Jack.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 20:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: