2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rhino Ray's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Parts / Accessories Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:31    Post subject: Rhino Ray's Reply with quote

http://www.rhinorays.co.uk , these guy's do alot and some times find parts you can't.

IMPERIAL A/F SOCKETS: Once used for working on older cars and motorcycles, they are now used mainly for impersonating that 13mm or 19mm socket you've been searching for for the last 15 minutes.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:31    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

me and the wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

blimey youve posted again, its been ages.... what ru driving now? Very Happy
zocko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

a pajero based on the pic

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
me and the wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

he had a vit then stupidly got rid for a pajero then spent tons keeping it on the road then he dissapeared.....  Very Happy
Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a baby on the 04-12-09 just got settled, well not me personnally  Laughing  but me and the other half, just got a suzuki lined up might be picking it up this weekend. Just have to wait and see Very Happy

Paj went after while got a cheap FTO 2.0v6 Mivec (by cheap i mean it cost me £900 and double that on fuel Paj did better even with a heavey foot) which i got bored of, so looking to come back in the cheap end and hopefully make some events this time Laughing

and the look on the other half's face when i said what i was doing again Rolling Eyes

Oh and i'm back on my bike to and from work, other half has a renult scenic which has seen four of my cars and 4x4's come and go  Laughing

Also fount out that my partner is suffering from IIH and is on the mend at the moment.

IMPERIAL A/F SOCKETS: Once used for working on older cars and motorcycles, they are now used mainly for impersonating that 13mm or 19mm socket you've been searching for for the last 15 minutes.
me and the wife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 15:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIH ?

congrats on the baby, we had another on the 02/12/09  Very Happy

cant wait for the pics of ur next ride Very Happy
Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats to you too, does the sleepless nights get any better as they get older Laughing . i shall or hopefully have a new 4x4 by the weekend. Will post pics as soon as it turns up.

Idiopathic intracranial hypertension

For IIH to be diagnosed, brain scans (such as MRI) must be performed to ensure there is no underlying cause for the increased pressure around the brain
Idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH), sometimes called by the older names benign intracranial hypertension (BIH) or pseudotumor cerebri (PTC), is a neurological disorder that is characterized by increased intracranial pressure (pressure around the brain) in the absence of a tumor or other diseases. The main symptoms are headache, nausea and vomiting as well as pulsatile tinnitus (buzzing in the ears synchronous with the pulse), double vision and other visual symptoms. If untreated, it may lead to swelling of the optic disc in the eye, which can progress to vision loss.
IIH is diagnosed with a brain scan (to rule out other causes) and a lumbar puncture; lumbar puncture may also provide temporary and sometimes permanent relief from the symptoms. Some respond to medication (with the drug acetazolamide), but others require surgery to relieve the pressure. The condition may occur in all age groups, but is most common in young women.

me and the wife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow hope your misses gets well soon and without surgery.
my baby (samuel) goes to bed about 1930 (same time as the other 2) and we all get woken about 0530 by my 2yr old Vinnie, so its not too bad.....
Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 16:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucky, although during week days i get the night feeds. Max is getting better but still he is on dairy free (which taste like redex) at the moment and it does not fill him up very well so it's still every 3 or 4hrs t the moment, he is going onto solids so fingers crossed it fills him up a bit better Confused

me and the wife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 16:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

solids is GGGRRREEEEAAAAATTTTTTTT.....

Very Happy
im hopefully gonna get my jeep back on the road end of may so we should go to thatcham p&p or u come down to muddy bottom  Twisted Evil
Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 16:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, if i get the suzuki i'm after i got some work to do before it's mot so i shall see what's needed hopefully it won't take me too long.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Parts / Accessories Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: