All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

My lords ladies and gentlemen............

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Samurai modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little sammy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 20:52    Post subject: My lords ladies and gentlemen............ Reply with quote

.............would my exhaust intake water into the engine if i was deep under say up to the top of the wheels submerginging the silencer???

I am planning to reroute the silencer so it aims at the sky and goes past the roof!!!
I was told today that it wouldnt go back into the engine via the pipe even if i stalled it!

Now i dont know which is correct!!!!

cheers

Liam
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 20:52    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

little sammy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 20:53    Post subject: Re: My lords ladies and gentlemen............ Reply with quote

little sammy wrote:
.............would my exhaust intake water into the engine if i was deep under say up to the top of the wheels submerging the silencer???

I am planning to reroute the silencer so it aims at the sky and goes past the roof!!!
I was told today that it wouldnt go back into the engine via the pipe even if i stalled it!

cheers

Liam

little sammy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 20:53    Post subject: Re: My lords ladies and gentlemen............ Reply with quote

little sammy wrote:
little sammy wrote:
.............would my exhaust intake water into the engine if i was deep under say up to the top of the wheels submerging the silencer???

cheers

Liam

HUH whats going on here then?????
Retro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 21:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the normal position it would be fine, unless you stall and then there's a chance of it sucking back when you start it, so always get towed out if you stall in ya deep water Confused  
But if the tail pipe was re-routed clear of the water you could restart.  Wink
little sammy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 23:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retro wrote:
In the normal position it would be fine, unless you stall and then there's a chance of it sucking back when you start it, so always get towed out if you stall in ya deep water Confused  
But if the tail pipe was re-routed clear of the water you could restart.  Wink

Thats what i thought,cheers,ill go ahead and re route the tailpipe.

Take it easy.

Liam Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Samurai modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: