2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Irregular starting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Starting issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Webb7523

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:29    Post subject: Irregular starting Reply with quote

I am new to 4x4 and have a Susuki Vitara 1.9 Diesel SWB. Since start of cold weather I cannot always start the beast !! Battery has been checked and is OK. Have used a jump start and no joy and then every now and then it will fire as normal. It is kept outside so is something freezing up ?? Would love to be able to rely on this 2003 registration.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

me and the wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 13:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would replace the glow plugs  Very Happy
Philious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep the glow plugs are a good start, try turning the key until the glow plug light comes on then a few more times then start it and if she starts better the the glow plugs it is after that the glow plug relay.
good luck

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/7491629
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Starting issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: