4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

What type of fishing??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dely

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:06    Post subject: What type of fishing?? Reply with quote

Hi after having to stop my last hobby because of fuel prices Sad . I need a hobby that might get my eleven year old son and myself out the house Rolling Eyes  and thought about beach or fly fishing.I have recently moved to mid Wales so rivers and the beach are reasonably close want to spend as little as possible and hopefully get some results before the boredom sets in Rolling Eyes anybody got any ideas/recomendations Question
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Vitara chick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

i fish  Very Happy and it looks like i could be the only one, lol.

not been out for a while due to the winter, i do sea fishing

since your post last year have you been out and done a spot of fishing?
dely

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi VC no no fishing for me Crying or Very sad I use to do some sea fishing back in the good old days when I could (almost) afford fuel for the boat. As you know you always want a bigger boat ended up trying to run one with a V8 5.7 not easy lol
Vitara chick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me about it, u can fit about 4 on mine comfortably, and I always get my friends saying we could go out and have a few beers get a few of us together, I'm like...how big exactly do you think the boat is? Its only a 1.6 vitara pulling for gods sake. Haha.

Ihopefully fix up the trailer soon, need new wheels and a lot of tlc, then we can get back out on it in the summer.

It would be a cracking day out on it today!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: