All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Invite from POCUK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> 'Other' events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SID73

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 13:20    Post subject: Invite from POCUK Reply with quote

Hi guys You are ALL invited to come along and meet some like minded 4x4 folk Wink

We are holding our Pajero Owners Club Mega meet at North Wales next year and we would love to meet some of you guys, although the event is being held by another Yellow Diamond club i aim these rallies more around the social family side Wink

We already have people turning up in diffrent make cars and 4x4s Very Happy

Here's what i posted on POCUK Wink

"Hi guys. I have finally sorted the campsite for next years mega Meet which is to be held in North Wales over the final bank holiday in May 28th onwards Wink

This is the site chosen Cool

http://www.park-resortstouring.com/park.asp?id=13  

Its got clubs pubs and activities on site to keep the kids intrested and its only a short walk to the beach and Towyn fair Wink
Hi guys. I have finally sorted the campsite for next years mega Meet which is to be held in North Wales over the final bank holiday in May 28th onwards Wink

l

A BIG thankyou to those member who have already booked  

We have also reserved a number of pitches which are discounted to £31.50 a night :wink

These places are available on a first come first serve base, no need to contact the site, please contact myself and once your deposit is paid the pitch is yours Smile
The balance needs to be paid 10 weeks before the event Wink

No tarrif has yet been set for 2010 but i am informed the price could be as much as £43 Confused

Pitches for the discounted price are limited so please dont hesitate to contact me  Wink  

Dogs are welcome and you will not be charged for them.

Stattic caravans are available to hire and prices vary.

This is a post for only the booking and other post will appear in the "National" section for the food, treasure hunt, ofrroading BBQs etc etc when All the details are sorted Wink

Jase

Members so far

1 SID73 and Mazaroo       Thur,Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon,Tue deposit paid  
2 Ray Dudley and Ness deposit paid      
3 Koolkat deposit paid
4 Stoney and Wilg-gal       Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon,Tue deposit paid      
5 Corcovado     static Paid in full    
6 Jimbro           static        Fi,Sat,Sun paid in full    
7 Dawn H and flyin high     Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu, deposit paid  
8 sdcrawford and Sue        Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun deposit paid    
9 Taz and Spud     deposit paid
10 Mark Dale and Avril       Fri,sat,Sun,Mon deposit paidd  
11 Skids and Petal              Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon deposit paid
12 Big J and Malibue Mand      Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon deposit paid    
13 F11ts           static deposit paid
14 Tony and Mel deposit paid
15 Kyliecollie   Fri,Sat,Sun
16 shirley the sheep  who has asked to be under kyliecollie
17 Richie and Lynne  deposit paid

Jnr members
1 Will and Alfie
2 Rio, Tyler and Savina
3 Peter
4 Josh and Heather
5 Thomas and Leonie
6 Abbie, Jen and Joseph
7 Joel
8 PEMBO

Jase"
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 13:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

SID73

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've updated the leading page with the list so far and we have also booked additional pitches with the discounted £31.50 per night price Wink

Come along folks we dont bite. itr would be good to see other trucks there Wink  Wink  Wink

Jase
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> 'Other' events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: