4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Cheap all terrain tyres

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 15:28    Post subject: Cheap all terrain tyres Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can get a cheapish set of all terrain tyres  In standard 195 R15's size, I am not after a full blown mud terrain just something that can handle off road, but it also has to do a fair bit of on road driving so I suppose I would be looking for a 50/50 biased or 60 on road 40 off split.
I am not desperate yet but they are going to need replacing in the next couple of months.  Rolling Eyes
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 15:28    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DaiRees

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a few places on 'tnet, the only one I've used is Sowden Tyres but they were brilliant. Here's his site http://www.sowdentyres.co.uk/ (but it's not all that good to be honest), give him a ring (his name's Mark) and he'll tell you what he can do you a deal on.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 13:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi there,
If you are still looking for tyres this might be of interest to you on EBAY ebay number 270451010032 and 270451014624 they are really good looking all wether and all terran tyre.
Wildy Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: