2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

ECU wiring problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laurence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 14:28    Post subject: ECU wiring problem Reply with quote

Hi there, ita a bit of a long storey but bought a 5 door 1998 lwb 2.0v6 auto as a donor vechicle to transplant the engine and gearbox into my wifes 1991 jlx SWB ( don't ask she will not get rid of it ) and she kept blowing engines due to the 3 speed box, anyway have got it all in and stripped all the wiring etc out as well but have mislaid a small part which goes from the ECU to the multiplug under the dash ( the plugs are the grey type into the ecu but not the grand vitara ) is it possible for somebody to tell me the colour & position of the wires going into the plug and possible send me a photo. As you look under the dash drivers side the plugs are going in the bottom of the ecu and its the second plug in from the drivers seat. Any help would be gratefully recieved.

I will post the details, problems and the solutions etc on the forum when I have the thing up and running.

Thanks in advance

Laurence
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 14:28    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

deathbus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

have a look at these, may help,im not sure.

http://www.btinternet.com/~j_holland/docs/installation.jpg

http://www.btinternet.com/~j_holland/docs/key.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: