4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

i think this comes under the part lol

View previous topic :: View next topic  
asplando

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 18:03    Post subject: i think this comes under the part lol Reply with quote

here are some video of my suzuki towing my m8s disco about on a frame it was abit of fun as he was pushing me about  Shocked

Link

Link

Link
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 18:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DiscoBull

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:31    Post subject: Re: i think this comes under the part lol Reply with quote

asplando wrote:
here are some video of my suzuki towing my m8s disco about on a frame it was abit of fun as he was pushing me about  Shocked  

That will be the only time your be pulling me about  Evil or Very Mad  i could'nt let you tow it without me having abit of fun  Razz  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Its off to have the gearbox fixed for the 2nd time on the 27th about time  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
robertbaby

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 18:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is that suzuki and engine size
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Towing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: