4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

X-90 WAS AHEAD OF ITS TIME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki X90 Engine Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeaconDaddy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:54    Post subject: X-90 WAS AHEAD OF ITS TIME Reply with quote

I have been driving one of these 1996 X-90s for a few months now and love it!  Got it on ebay this summer...always wanted one even though everybody thought it looked strange.  That's the best part:  The X-90 doesn't look like anything else.  I get a question a day from folks around KC, always starts out something like, "Hey, what kinda gas mileage you get in that thing?"..or "what is that"?  

I really think Suzuki was ahead of it's time by about 8 years or so.  If these little "grocery getters" were introduced now I think you'd have a real winner.   What's not to like?  It serves my purpose as an "empty-nester" who only has me and the wife at home now.   I run around town while she's working...life is good!  

I've owned a lot of vehicles in my 45 years but I'd have to fess up that the X-90 is in my "Top 3" of all time fun cars.  Except for the vibration factor at 55 mph, it's just about perfect.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:54    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Squik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had my X-90 for just over a year now, and I have to agree with you. They are soooo fun!
I wanted a sports car and a 4WD, but could only afford one. So, the X-90 kinda fitted the bill (plus we are a Zook family, got them all over the bloody place Very Happy )

I was asked what my "creepy little car was" the other day, sometimes I feel like removing the X-90 badge and replacing it with UFO  Laughing
colinrose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I have to agree.
I have just sold my Cappuccino because of back problems and needed a little more room and height.
The only question is the lack of suspension travel and rough ride.

In Tasmania the roads are not what you would call 'smooth' although adventures do exist off the black stuff.

The X90 is typical of Suzuki innovation but could due with a little commercial common sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki X90 Engine Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: