4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

BRIERCLIFFE, nr Burnley, Lancs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Offroad sites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 23:16    Post subject: BRIERCLIFFE, nr Burnley, Lancs Reply with quote

BRIERCLIFFE, nr Burnley, Lancs.,

Site Description
Large quarry / moorland site with natural water sections, lots of climbs and great fun, axle twisters, "bomb" holes and mud sections.

Toilets (yes)

Snack van (yes)

£30 per vehicle including parking for trailer and tow vehicle.

Dates see here 4x4 Funday

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r262/wolfie1969/Suzuki/
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 23:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

bobcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 17:26    Post subject: briercliffe Reply with quote

the post code for briercliffe is bb10 3pl thats where i went in my frontera. its on the first sunday of the month and admission is 25 pound a car, and its great there with good helpfull lads that are happy to help if you get stuck, probably dont get stuck much with suzuki though
i am in the process of getting rid of that as i am getting a brand new jimny jlx+ on saturday.
i did love the frontera with its good looks and good off road, it was just too unreliable
no wonder it was low milage spent most of time in garage.
so i thought i need cheap to run and good off road, hence the jimny,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Offroad sites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: