4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Our projects

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay_zuk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 22:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello mate some nice trucks you have there.Few questions
What gearbox are you using on your diesel conversion is it a sierra one or somethink and have you any pics off the engine mounts and a pic off inside the rascal.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 22:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Richie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jay_Zuk

Thanks for the interest.

The gearbox on the diesel is still the sierra box, It moves the gearlever back about 6" from standard if I remember right. Not really worried though as it will be rebodied with something a little more interesting, so nothing will be in the right place anyway  Laughing

This is the only pic I have at the mo of the engine mounts, This is the passenger side.

The Rascal is bog standard inside, I think a urban camo retrim would be cool but as it is its hard wearing and functional (if it aint broke,dont fix it)  Wink
judderman3000

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 14:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for the Turbo Diesel in the chassis, go with the Vauxhall Nova body and be like the best chav ever haha x
Richie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 20:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As for the Turbo Diesel in the chassis, go with the Vauxhall Nova body and be like the best chav ever haha x

Body is sorted but its not a Nova I am afraid, although it was on the list of maybe's. I have a 2 door Morris Minor lined up which was destined for the scrap yard.  Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: