4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

GV1600 or Vitara measurements/advice requested

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yukonphil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 18:44    Post subject: GV1600 or Vitara measurements/advice requested Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I'm looking to re-body a Vitara or Grand Vitara just for road use.  I won't make a total fool of myself and ask for advice on lowering  Embarassed but would anyone be able to give me the standard measurement from the ground to the bottom of the chassis please on GV?  The plan is to remove the front prop/diff, lower the suspension a touch, fit smaller tyres and swap to a diesel rear axle to compensate for the reduced gearing and hopefully end up with a standard looking car with easy to source mechanical parts.  Would the GV be a better base compared to the older Vitara?  I'm believe the chassis are the same but the GV has the advantage of rack and pinion steering. Many thanks in advance, Phil.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 18:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: