4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Appreciate some advise before buying our Grand vitara 2008.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deano01959

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:59    Post subject: Appreciate some advise before buying our Grand vitara 2008. Reply with quote

Hi all, New member here.

Myself and wife are just about to buy a 2008 3 door grand Vitara. I am bot sure if its late 2008 that has the ESP as standard.

The lifestyle dealer couldn't answer this question and I've looked everywhere on the net for a solid answer. It was a PX

The Suv has no swith to go from 4 to 4H etc. its just not there. I understand it is a permenant AWD but every 2008 model I look at has this switch.

Ok may sound daft. My concern is it should have this switch and the owner has taken out and just put a plastic trim to cover up. Dont laugh at my ignorance please  Very Happy

Any advice before we part with 4500 greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards and thanks again
Dean
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

deano01959

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:01    Post subject: Re: Appreciate some advise before buying our Grand vitara 20 Reply with quote

deano01959 wrote:
Hi all, New member here.

Myself and wife are just about to buy a 2008 3 door grand Vitara. I am bot sure if its late 2008 that has the ESP as standard.

The lifestyle dealer couldn't answer this question and I've looked everywhere on the net for a solid answer. It was a PX

The Suv has no swith to go from 4 to 4H etc. its just not there. I understand it is a permenant AWD but every 2008 model I look at has this switch.

Ok may sound daft. My concern is it should have this switch and the owner has taken out and just put a plastic trim to cover up. Dont laugh at my ignorance please  Very Happy

Any advice before we part with 4500 greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards and thanks again
Dean

sorry its a 1.6 petrol
SuzukiGV2007

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 21:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

just wondering if you had ever found an answer to this? I am having similar issues and would appreciate any help!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: