4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

2015 jimny owner here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dirtfriendly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 16:46    Post subject: 2015 jimny owner here Reply with quote

well firstly hello all

my first suzy was an sj 413 (resin top)
spring over axle
lockrights front and rear
roh gambler alloy rims
arb bumper.
super swamper tsl 31 inch tires

that suzy was a good memory where basically i repaired all the troubleshootings by myself
sold that then bought a landcruiser lj70 (swapped the engine was running on 35 silvertone mt117 tires)

well in tight spaces for offroad i still preferred the suzy
then i bought a resin top samurai because it also has the same engine as my sj413

i got the samurai off an offroad friend with the mods
high country suspension lift
lockright diffs front and back
arb bumper front
alloy rims which brand i cant remember Smile (later exchanged this sweet ride for a motorbike)

i also own a 60 series landcruiser with a 2h diesel engine and still have it till today.

last year because i missed my sammy i bought the 2015 suzuki jimny (tin top)
tried it on sand offroading. well still is a good offroad vehicle.
end of last year installed
amada extreme custom 3 inch lift
1 inch higher tires

future plans:
front bumper either aftermarket or custom built
rear bumper
led lights
lsd or lockers
wider wheels and tyres

i hope i could help others in the forum if there is  anything that i can help, in general my suzukis are the best when it comes to fixing them and the cheap parts i can buy in my country.

thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 16:46    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: