2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

i know its not a zook, stolen landy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Stolen vehicle reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weldingscotty803

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 21:14    Post subject: i know its not a zook, stolen landy Reply with quote

off anoother forum i use

Land Rover stolen
My Brothers Land Rover Series 90 was stolen off his drive last night
by some B*****ds they took crook lock off and found battery isolator it was on a private number plate FRA1L if any body has seen it please send message or contact Police
It was fully restored from ground up has got a full galv chassis rock sliders
the rear corner panel have got Ali checker plate not off the shelf was all custom made from 1/4 plate also on bottom of front wings there is only 2 front seats the middle is a custom made lock box with radio built in it
it has got a TDI Discovery engine in it
the back door has had the spare wheel taken off and the carrier and a circle of plate put on
the land rover is Green with a cream roof there is windows in the back the seats had been removed
will post more info when I know more
It has a Come Up winch on the front, black modular steel wheels
taken from the Old Tupton ,Chesterfield ,Derbyshire area
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 21:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Stolen vehicle reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: