4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

1994 suzuki samurai , two problems i need help with . help !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Starting issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 19:45    Post subject: 1994 suzuki samurai , two problems i need help with . help ! Reply with quote

HI , Just got my Suzuki back home and ive run around a bit and found two problems ,  The first is it wont allways start on the key first time , its not that it isn't firng its that the key wont actually allways go to the firing position , if I fiddle about and keep taking the key in and out it will eventually turn , any ideas please ???

the second is the engine revs high at idle , about 3000rpm , I drove it round for a while and it cam eback to idel , but then took it out again later and it wouldn't come back to idle , im thinking this could be a sticking cable throttle ???  again any help would be very much appreciated .

thanks G
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 19:45    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Starting issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: