Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Injector problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil and fluids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alfoxton

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:12    Post subject: Injector problems Reply with quote

My trusty GV had to be lifted back home the other day and after much anguish we identified that all four injectors had to be replaced because of water damage. My question is: "is it worth replacing these and how do I know that the new ones won't also be damaged resulting in yet more high costs"?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

denbo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 21:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the short answer is no. If you fit new, and they must be new, refurbs are rubbish. Make sure you only fill up with best fuel plus a little bit of injector cleaner now and then and a regular filter change. Oh and by the way if its the rhw engine, don't even try and change them, you will not get them out. If its the rhy 8 valve then your ok
denbo
Alfoxton

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Denbo. I left it with the garage to fix and paid £1200 + for the job. It's still doesn't go. More smoke from the exhaust and computer read outs that don't appear to make sense. I am wondering about my options. It's a tidy vehicle with less than 80k on the clock, but don't look under the bonnet. I liked this car. A lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil and fluids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: