2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

General grabber AT2's to fit grand vitara

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Wheels / tyres / brakes / steering / suspension / chassis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paddo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 23:57    Post subject: General grabber AT2's to fit grand vitara Reply with quote

Hi All, new to the site and new to suzuki's although my wife is on her third!

With the job I do and the need to be able to get to work in the winter I have taken the plunge and got rid of my merc E class! For an 03 2 litre petrol grand vitara 5 door, and love it. Although I am stuck on a little matter.

Having read lots of bumf and material I want to put general grabber AT2's on her, but I don't seem to be able to find them in 235/60/16's which are on the car at the moment. I am quite happy to buy some steel rims to put the new tyres for winter on, but if I need to change the sizing then what is the best way to go?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

4x4 response volunteer group is also something I would like to do, any one on here a part of it?

Ta,

Paddo
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 23:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

denbo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 17:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put a set of snow tyre on. Off road tyres are only marginally better in the snow than normal tyres!
denbo
jerrixm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

For that size, you can get BFG Rugged Terrain T/A and Yokohama Geolader if you really want AT tires.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Wheels / tyres / brakes / steering / suspension / chassis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: