All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Lights staying on sj

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
basher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 23:07    Post subject: Lights staying on sj Reply with quote

Working on my brothers sj and it's been fine until recently when the lights have just decided to stay on, I have traced the wiring (red/white, top/middle/horizontal tab of the h4 bulb) and can't find any shorts in the bay or beyond, the indicator stalk with the switch on it can be disconnected and they stay on, to me something must have burnt out to chaffed through for it to do this, there is a small black box with Cooling fins next to the fuse box and if I pull th plug the lights go out bit unsure if it is to do with lighting, any common faults on these?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 23:07    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 21:37    Post subject: lights Reply with quote

hi had the same problem, it is that silly little box, get one from a breakers if you can, if they know about it you might get lucky and get it for a tenner if not the dealer is going to hurt!
Omibayami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it needs to do more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: