2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Noobie from sussex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Biasmechanic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 23:55    Post subject: Noobie from sussex Reply with quote

Thought i would stick up a newbie post to say hi.

My names Ash and I'm from East Sussex. I love tinkering with cars and generally getting mucky. Picked up my first zook and 4x4 early on in the year its a 2000 Jimny soft top. Bought it off a colleague of my dads. He had owned it 5 years and was his pride and joy and never took it offroad  Shocked  Unfortunately with a little un he hadnt had the money to use so it had been laid up for two years so i offered to buy it and after a bit of persuasion he took me up on my offer. It was pretty much stock bar some ATs, a new roof and the interior from a "special". Ive done a bit of green laning in it and loved it, hoping to do a lot more of it. Got loads of plans for my little Jim but being on a limited budget and having a early mazda mx5 and a vw transporter both as winter projects means progress will be slow.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 23:55    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: