All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

87 suzuki flodding out help plz.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil and fluids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samurai89

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:29    Post subject: 87 suzuki flodding out help plz. Reply with quote

Ok I have a 87 suzuki samura. While I'm driving it floods out, and then I can stop and let it idle for a few minutes then it straightens up. But when I pull back out it does fine for a few minutes then does it again what could the problem be?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

wobbs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 20:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a similar problem with my sj and it was the fuel pump , one of the rubber nipples that holds the valves in place had broken off so the little plastic valve was floating about in the casing and blocking the intake port up thus not allowing fuel thro and causing engine to die then pick up again..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil and fluids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: