All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

diesel conversion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuttbrown

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 16:59    Post subject: diesel conversion Reply with quote

any suggestions on doing a diesel conversion on my sammy, big ends have gone(again) and looking how possible it is to put a derv lump in it.. cherrs, nath
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 16:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

zocko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 21:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a spare engine for sale if you want it?

if the big ends have gone again it sounds like you need a crankshaft regrind and oversized shells.

this engine is sweet and can be seen running

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
nuttbrown

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

what i meant to say is the big ends went in my last engine, so i may rebuild this one as i have a spare engine that i could make one good one out of, but in the mean time pm me how much youd want to sell your spare engine for. thanks
wishmasteruk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 23:46    Post subject: Re: diesel conversion Reply with quote

nuttbrown wrote:
any suggestions on doing a diesel conversion on my sammy, big ends have gone(again) and looking how possible it is to put a derv lump in it.. cherrs, nath

there is alot of work into fitting a diesel engine , ldv 200 and gear box fit, it needs to be the pug engine that are fitted in the ldv's or you could go for a vw engine and buy the kit to fit it, less work but not cost effective
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: