2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

My little tara project =]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian-S

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 13:02    Post subject: My little tara project =] Reply with quote

Hello all, ive recently bought a little bikini top vitara 1.6 im hoping to heavily mod the little beast so i shoulkd have some nifty pics, all ive done so far is weld plates over the holes in the floor and acidentally lifted the body by 6" due to lack of inteligence! but im hoping to rectify that after work, then once the repairs are sorted my intentions turn to making it into a lovely little pick up =] Pics to follow . . . .
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 13:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Adrian-S

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally got all my modding bits =] tires- 31" colways thanks to Zoko =] cheers mate snorkel, suspension lift, body lift is already done next is the winch bumper and the light bar =] just gotta find the time now lol
Adrian-S

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me how to load pics I want to get pics up of my baby, really taking shape now and I wanna show her off
zocko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

pop them onto photobucket and link from there bud

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: