4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

New user from Romania

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greby93

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 22:43    Post subject: New user from Romania Reply with quote

Hello hello
My name is Grebenisan Nicu Vlad and I live in Targu Mures, Romania...
I am 18 years old and I love all about engines...
When I was 12 I had a Yamaha YZ250... after not so much time I had an accident with it. So me and my father decided to buy something more safety... We've bought an ATV ArcticCat 400cm2... but it was not completely safety and we had some friends who had offroad vechicles... So when I was 14 we've bought an Suzuki Samurai from '92... 1.3 carb... and we had fun with it and I hope I'll have more in future.  ;D... In all this years we've done some modifications because we've bought it stock... My advantage is that, from my home I could pass directly to the forest from where I have extraordinary offroad routes... Now I own a driving lycense, but before 18, this advantage helped me to have fun without going through the streets to the offroad places...
I also participated to offroad contests.
I'll do a new topic where i'm going to present my car with pics and vids when i'll have this right...
I hope you understand part of what i'm writing because my english is not so good. Wink
Thank you...

Greby
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 22:43    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

deathbus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 0:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the forum  Very Happy

your english is probably better than most of the people who speak english as a first language on here  Laughing
2old2tired2scared
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better than mine definately  Smile
Welcome to the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: