2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Vitara slight hesitation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Vitara Engine Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stumpylewis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:03    Post subject: Vitara slight hesitation Reply with quote

Hi everyone, my names jason i havnt had chance to introduce myself properly but i will soon i promise. Anyway im just seeing if anyone has had or got this issue. Basically my 1.6 16v vitara is perfect until up to temp. She then decides to hesitate in firing now and again. Usually at low rpm under load but only when at optimum temp. Any ideas would be great. Cheers. Jason(newbie)!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mtsdiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi sounds to me as you might have a bit of a head gasket prob are you loosing water or is any on  your dip stick
stumpylewis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 22:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

H/g is fine no loss of compression no loss of lube/liquids and no loss of power. I have a funny feeling its just carp in the tank. As it isnt consistent and is worse after a bounce around on the byways. Ill be flushing the fuel system this week so will update in due course.
zocko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

might be air mass sensor...

look on the right hand side of the engine bay in the air intake pipe for a plug and make sure its not loose

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
stumpylewis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 22:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

it turned out to be the spark plugs. Smile cheers for the comments though! stumpy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Vitara Engine Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: