4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

camping trailer project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kinx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 23:13    Post subject: camping trailer project Reply with quote

hi all its bn some months since i was last on here wen my vit got sold but im doing a trailer project i have a 6 x11ft flat bed and just got a 5x4 plant frame with brakes but no tyres and im looking at doing a camping trailer some thing with a cooker and sink set up on the back and would just like to know what mods do you all have on your trailers i would like to hook some lights up to the pulling 4x4 only there is no 4x4 i got a crapy astra van with no tow bar i get my mate to lug them so might stick a battery in it dont really want a tent on top since there always loads of us so any plans ideas will become helpful
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 23:13    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: