2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Hi all from Cornwall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
15thmidlifecrisis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:58    Post subject: Hi all from Cornwall Reply with quote

Hi all. just purchased a 1994 Vitara Dakar LWB. 75K miles and well looked after. Figured my Lexus Soarer 2.5TT wasn't much good in the snow last year (stuck for one month on the drive) so 4WD had to be second car! We live in the south part of Bodmin Moor so quite important to be able to get the shopping etc.

Looked at Landies, Fronteras, Shogun's, etc., but best of all for the money was a Vitara 5D. More reliable and comfortable than a Landie and small enough for our lanes. Had S3 Landrover Safari and Shogun before but seriously impressed with the Vitara.

Chris
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:58    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

WESTINI

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 15:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club Chris, you are right with your purchase - i looked at Landrovers, Shoguns, etc but figured in the end that nothing compared money wise to the little Vitara I purchased, and so far Im very impressed with my go anywhere SWB machine. A good service has certainly unleashed a lot more from it and now it drives just like a car with the added bonus of going wherever I want it too.... a long way from my very low, extremely modified ford Probe V6. (currently sat in the garage hiding from the bad weather..)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: