2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Greatings from North Yorkshire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
6.5x55se

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 20:43    Post subject: Greatings from North Yorkshire Reply with quote

Hello from North Yorkshire, I am returning to this forum after an absence of a couple of years. I'm afraid I went to the dark side "Izusu's", but have returned to Zuk's in the form of one of the last soft top Jimnys. Currently after owning her for all of 8 Hours, she currently has no problems to mention. Happy to post to you all, let me know if any of you are close by or about any meets that may be occuring.

But current Zuk is standard and has non of the modifications that the last one had, and as thus i plan to treat her with more gently!

Cheers 6.5x55se
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 20:43    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

2old2tired2scared
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome home Very Happy
Whats this bout last soft top jimny? I didnt know they no longer made em,
when did they stop then? Just nosy, praps mine will be rare  Laughing  Laughing
North Yorks beautiful part of the world...........lucky you
zocko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

they still make them but because of the jap earthquake etc, theres no new ones about til at least end of october

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
6.5x55se

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

zocko wrote:
they still make them but because of the jap earthquake etc, theres no new ones about til at least end of october

I though they had discontinued the convertable model at the end of 05 begining of 06 when the VVT engine came in?

6.5X55se
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: