2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

overheating grand vitara

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtrucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 22:41    Post subject: overheating grand vitara Reply with quote

my vitara will idle for over half an hour when you start driving it over 30mph the temp rises I fitted an electric fan no difference
also changed thermostat and water pump to no avail my problem is it does not lose any water at all no leeks when it cools down water level is the same any ideas
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 22:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

SnapDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
have you tryed flushing the rad out ? maybe blocked
whats the fins like on front of your rad
other than that i dont know

mine is on at least its 3rd rad when i brought it acouple months back rad was stamped with newqauy rads on it and had to have it changed under warranty coz of it over heating was alright around town but on motorways it start to get hot dew to damaged fins on it

cheers
Tim

ps i think you,ve posted this in the wrong place
xtrucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 22:38    Post subject: overheating grand vitara Reply with quote

sorted thanks for the info new rad cured the problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: