Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

car park scams

View previous topic :: View next topic  
richymon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 14:49    Post subject: car park scams Reply with quote

i parked in an out of town retail park yesterday.when i came back to my vitara i had a penalty of £40 to pay.my crime?i parked for longer than the two hours alowed.ticket said 3 signs near by.yes up in the air where you would not notice.i do not go there very often(kidderminster retail park) so i have never noticed before.the thing is there is no such thing as a FREE CARPARK!look at any small sign.make sure you park in the space and not over any lines.i went to tesco cradley heath today.the limit is 3hrs and £70 fine.these people are taking over free carparks and managing them.they make money out of small signs and charge well over the odds for it.by parking there you agree to what ever they see fit.so take care where you park.dont forget no carpark is FREE!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 14:49    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

popuptoaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 15:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell em theres a £100 fine for attaching notices to your vehicle and ask how they'd like to pay?
Low Down And Dirty
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 15:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you get an unfair ticket in a private (different rules apply to public tickets) car park.... don't pay it. These supposed 'fines' are the new Wild West, and whether the cowboys do it at supermarkets, retail parks, hospitals or housing estates, they're often unenforceable. This is a step by step guide on how to fight them.

Look Here !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> In the news All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: