4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

vitara conversion project help please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gazzer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 18:05    Post subject: vitara conversion project help please. Reply with quote

hi guys..newbie here......i have had my 2nd vitara now for a year or so..its an old l reg jlx hard top....i recently got ran off the road with it and landed on the drivers side...few bumps,scratches and dents,broke bumper and wing mirror....i have replaced the latter but its been sat in my mates workshop for a few weeks, the engine as you would expect is still fine and runs lovely again..its done 113.000 miles....anyway..my friend just so happens to be a blacksmith who loves nothing more than new projects,he has suggested converting it into a pickup..i do a lot of shooting/hunting and this would be a perfect and practical conversion....what id like is some advice from you guys that have done this before....is there any do's and donts....is there an exact method or can you just wing it.....my friend can do anything with metal,hes gonna build me a roll bar,add to the A bar and make it a full grill etc etc....do any of you experts/vitara owners have any info you can pass on to me to make sure we get it right 1st time?..any tips will be greatly appreciated, especially pictures to give me some ideas of the start to finish job..many thanks
Gaz
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 18:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: