4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

petersfield/butser hill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> 'Other' events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sentinel9777

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 19:09    Post subject: petersfield/butser hill Reply with quote

Hi,
Noticed that there are a few BOATs down buy petersfield/around butser hill. Just wondering if anyone has been down there, and what it's like? Might take a trip down there soon, and have a butchers.
Mark.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 19:09    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

zocko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

i woudnt mind taking a look sometime so we'll see what the future holds

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
me and the wife

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 22:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are a few good lanes in the petersfield/hindhead area..... im gonna crack on with my jeep next week so it should be road legal soon Very Happy and ill tag along
sentinel9777

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 14:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, couldn't resist it, I tried a couple of lanes out towards petersfield, and talk about jumping in at the deep end  Exclamation  Exclamation  My first off road experience was just a bit hairy, but wow is the vit capable. I do feel a bit lucky to come home with car, girlfriend, and myself in one piece  Embarassed

Anyway, don't think I found the limit of the vit, but certainly found Karen's (girlfriend) limit. She has said she wont be coming out with me again!  Sad  Think I'll wait till it's been raised a few inches before going on lanes like that again, as did bottom out a few times, and hit the odd boulder  Mad

If anyone's interested, best/worst one (depending on how you look at it), was about the third left on the A272, as you come off the A3.
RickyD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 19:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we all going then. As i cant find anyone wanting to come ofroad with me, apart from events on here
sentinel9777

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm off greenlaning this Friday if anyone's up for it? Thinking either petersfield/butser or up to Alton, both in hampshire. Give us a shout if anyone fancies a day out. I'm taking the day off work, sod it.  Smile
1lifeliveit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 14:22    Post subject: Re: petersfield/butser hill Reply with quote

sentinel9777 wrote:
Hi,
Noticed that there are a few BOATs down buy petersfield/around butser hill. Just wondering if anyone has been down there, and what it's like? Might take a trip down there soon, and have a butchers.
Mark.
petersfield,alton,and butser area very good fun..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> 'Other' events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: