All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Weber Carb Setup on Vitara

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Vitara Engine Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
proudy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 16:53    Post subject: Weber Carb Setup on Vitara Reply with quote

Getting this Vitara running is getting beyond a joke now....
The Weber carb & manifold is on the engine now but although a mate is gonna take a look at it I would be grateful if anyone could explain the basics of what needs doing to set it up, I just need to get it going so I can drive it to a garage if necessary. Any advice appreciated, I'm starting to wish I had've just bought an already modified/running motor now  Crying or Very sad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 16:53    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

proudy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone? What are the inlets to a carb? Someone give me an idea please?
richymon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 16:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

do u mean your carb is knackard?if so why not go to a scrap yard take off and put on yours?its pot luck if they work but easy enuff to change em over.hard to set up a carb at home easy to swap em over.
proudy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 17:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

No mate, the weber carb is fine but need to know the inlets etc, i.e what goes where? Fuel in? Fuel return? Vacuum? Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Vitara Engine Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: