All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

drive shaft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki X90 Gearbox / Transmission Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rab

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 21:59    Post subject: drive shaft Reply with quote

hi my driveshaft is leeking oil neer the tyre.has any one had this prob and how did you sort it?done the job so thanks 4 all your help.not
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 21:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Richie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
DaiRees

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

bandhead

Dude it's a forum! If people can help you they usually do, and they do so because they enjoy helping fellow sufferers owners, not because they owe you anything. If you come on here expecting answers then you're probably going to end up disappointed, and reacting like a  knob to a lack of response is just offensive to the other users, and isn't exacly going to encourage anyone to offer you any help next time.

It would have been much more appropriate to have said "I guess no-one knows the answer to that one then.... here's how I solved it........". Then all the other users would benefit from your newly aquired wisdom Very Happy

Besides I don't even understand the question, maybe a better description of the problem and perhaps a photo would have helped?  Confused

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Dude it's a forum! If people can help you they usually do, and they do so because they enjoy helping fellow sufferers owners, not because they owe you anything. If you come on here expecting answers then you're probably going to end up disappointed, and reacting like a   to a lack of response is just offensive to the other users, and isn't exacly going to encourage anyone to offer you any help next time.

It would have been much more appropriate to have said "I guess no-one knows the answer to that one then.... here's how I solved it........". Then all the other users would benefit from your newly aquired wisdom  

Besides I don't even understand the question, maybe a better description of the problem and perhaps a photo would have helped?  

Thats what I thought but could'nt be bothered to write, Well said  Wink

It also happens the other way when you spend time to answer a Q for somebody and never get a reponse as to if it helped or not or even just a thanks   Sad  As you say you do it to help but it works both ways  Wink
rab

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

..*beeb* off
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki X90 Gearbox / Transmission Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: