Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

P REG JLX 3 DOOR AUTO PROBLEM !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission
View previous topic :: View next topic  
999devilandahalf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 22:15    Post subject: P REG JLX 3 DOOR AUTO PROBLEM !! Reply with quote

So i decided to finally get a vitara after years of liking them  Very Happy and the missus test drove it as i purchased it from a elderly gent from his disabled wife !!.

Low and behold upon driving the car it makes a loud base like noise (hoping its a exhaust heat sheild ) but think it may be the autobox as when it happens (few and far between) its when the car isn't under any gas at all and slowing normally ?,also its comming from the middle of the jeep Sad.

Please help as i'm new to vitaras and dont want to be put off for good Sad.

Oh yeah and the drivers seal has been welded for the fresh mot and wasn't mentioned by him Sad , goes to show DONT TRUST ANY1 WHEN BUYING JEEPS ECT !!.

I work on cars bikes ect so i just need the manual for this to begin !!.

The arches have been put on with screws and look carp so i'll change them to stainless steel to make the arches seem a little tidier !! , chequer plate is going to be required also !!.

I plan to get my own 3 door vitara and jack it up 6" spray it satin black ect and use it in the black mountains nr me !!, google it and your jaw will drop just before you head for the mental 4X4 country that wales is !!.

Any help would be appreciated as i'm new to 4x4 ing lol !!,could i use the auto transmission fluid addative that stops noisy boxes (if it is the box) seen some on fleabay and hope this would work rather than have to change it !!.

Cheers dave
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 22:15    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

me and the wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 15:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you allowed to drive on the black mountains Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: