4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

private seller for sj spares

View previous topic :: View next topic  
weldingscotty803

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 18:57    Post subject: private seller for sj spares Reply with quote

just done a deal with this bloke on eb-ay. his names james, lives on a big farm and he breaks sj's.
met him and he was a really nice chap.
when we got to the gate of the farm i rang him and told him the gate was lock, he told me he'd be right there,. i put the phone down. my wife was next to me and i told her i bet he comes on a quad or a m/bike. nope neither, he came on an old 1960's pushbike, a ladies one as well. made me giggle as he was riding up the lane.
anyway. he's got literally boxes and boxes of parts going cheap as he's moving to germany soon.
he lives near newark, 5 mins off the a1. NG23
if anyone would klike his details please place a post on here or pm me and i will pass on his details

here's a link to a bumper i bought off him, for 99p woohoooo
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360186931503&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 18:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

w1ldstar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 20:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could do with his details, i need a working petrol sender or complete tank and sender
sj_jim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the very complimentary post about me.  To be honest, it was my Dad's bike, I wouldn't normally be seen dead on it but mine had a puncture lol.
I have returned from Germany and still have lots of SJ spares to get rid of from my off-roading days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Breakers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: