All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Hi from Portugal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nas90noel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 23:45    Post subject: Hi from Portugal Reply with quote

Just moved to Portugal and looking to buy a Suzuki. Difficult pill to swallow as a die hard Land Rover nut, but Defenders are just too expensive here. I live 5 kms down a track, so have to 'off road' just to go shopping. There's quite a few Samurais advertised here with a 1.9 diesel engine, and it seems a standard model. Anyone know anything more, as I've been on a few websites with no joy. There are also a few long wheelbase 'pick-ups'. I've seen these in Oz badged as the Stockman. Whatever I get I doubt it'll stay standard for long. A LWB diesel would be prefect, but only if I can get bits to upgrade it. All advice gratefully received.
Anyone know if you can put two seats in the back of the LWB? I'd hoped the fronts were the same and it's just a few inches extra in the wheelbase, plus that rear overhang. Thanks for any advice, really keen to buy something and get stuck into 'personalising' her.
Anyone in the club from Portugal, central area?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 23:45    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

ChrisF

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 15:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.  Deja Vu.  I've just retired to Lagos down on the Algarve.  Just bought a Vitara on OLX.  You might already know it but it's worth a look.  ChrisF.
nas90noel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 15:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chris, I'm up in the central area. I looked at Vitara, but wanted the simpler body of the Samurai. I live quite remote and it tend to be a 'rural' lifestyle. Like collecting logs for the wood burner. I've done research on the Sammy, and all seems good. I just can't find much info on the diesel engine versions.
Enjpy Portugal. I'm loving it here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: