4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Newbe to the Forum - Vitara 3-dr 1600 on 52 plate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Vitara Engine Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Triffid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:59    Post subject: Newbe to the Forum - Vitara 3-dr 1600 on 52 plate Reply with quote

Hi all,

Had the Vitara for about a year now and there are a couple of things that need attention and I would like to know if these are things I could do myself as the last MOT cost me over £700!! (needed sills welding).  Overall the car seems in pretty good nick apart from the problem with the sills that the garage has now sorted.  I have 3 potential problems:

Engine warning light has come on, what sort of things could this be?
Sump may have a crack that has been fibreglassed over - how would I go about replacing this?
Steering seems to be getting heavy - what could be the cause of this?

And if anyone can give me a heads up on general things to look out for on this model so I can try and catch anything before it costs me dear!

Thanks in anticipation of your help and guidance.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

A4X4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 13:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could the heavy steering be the power steering fluid running low???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Vitara Engine Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: