2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Resistance on front wheels at low speeds in 4x4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awase

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 21:34    Post subject: Resistance on front wheels at low speeds in 4x4 Reply with quote

Hi just purchased Suzuki Grand Vitara 4 door 2005 2 litre petrol.  Cheched the 4x4 High and Low backwards and forwards when I bought it.

However now I find that in High 4x4 when I put the wheels on or close to full lock I get considerable resistance to the front wheels which results in the tyres 'jumping' as it goes round the corner.  This continues when I disengage the 4x4 back into 2 wheel drive but clears after driving for a while and returns to normal.

Hopefully someone out there has an idea what is causing this (and if its going to be expensive!).  I have only had the car a couple of days so hopefully I might be able to get this fixed by the garage that sold it to me but I would like to know as soon as possible.

Amy help gratefully received.

Regards

Awase
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 21:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: