4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Vitara 97 bull bar fitting kit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wellerman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 19:55    Post subject: Vitara 97 bull bar fitting kit Reply with quote

Hi all apologies if this has been asked a million times but I have a set of bull bars to fit to the vitara I just bought but there's no fitting kit....is this something you can buy if so where can I get it or worst case scenario if I have to get something made what do I need?
Cheers for any help
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 19:55    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DavidS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, normally there are brackets that come with/on the bars .... at the end of the down tubes are 2 brackets these offer up under the car and where they meet are 2 bolts (that should be on the car) ... undo those and bars should bolt on there ... as for other brackets I am not sure.
scooby2112

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 15:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem so going to fabricate brackets to reach front suspension bolts
jcmaloney

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 95 vit has two additional support bars that were attached to the car but rotated & "hidden" in the gap between bumper and front grill. Easy enough to pull them out & attach to the bull bars. Underneath was easy enough as well.

Mine were original full size chrome jobs and re-fitted to my trucks original spec so are street legal.  Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: