4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

New Samurai owner and have questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Samurai modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iowawhitetail

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 23:27    Post subject: New Samurai owner and have questions Reply with quote

Hello.  I recently bought an 88 Samurai.  It lived in Texas it's whole life and has not been on the road since 97 or 98.  For the last 9 years it has been in my brothers garage.  The body is solid as can be and only has 13,000 miles.  I have it running although it needs a tune up.  One bridge I need to cross is a lift.  Right now there are 3 brand new tires (31x10.5x15) and one old one.  They are on new offset wheels.  There is no lift on the Samurai now and the fronts rub when turning.  I want to go the cheaper route and put on longer spring shackles for the clearance.  I will be mostly using it for a hunting buggie so I think this setup will be OK for that.  How long of shackles do you think I need to give me the room.  Any help or other suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks............
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 23:27    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Samurai modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: