4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

New 1986 Suzuki Samurai Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nbiffle92

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 20:54    Post subject: New 1986 Suzuki Samurai Project Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I just got a 1986 samurai and im really new to this kinda of stuff. Just trying to figure out some dos and donts. I know i will have alot of work ahead of me. It hasnt ran in 5 years it is not locked up. I hooked up a hot battery and sprayed some carb and choke cleaner into carb and it started to run. im not sure if i need the weber carb. Just lookig for ideas and help if i come across any problems. any feedback would be great.

Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 20:54    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DavidS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the site Smile
nbiffle92

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks i noticed that my fuel tank was really rusted is there anything i can do to clean it out?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: