Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

vitara clutch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 21:39    Post subject: vitara clutch Reply with quote

hi everybody im a newbie on here just a quick question ive been offered a vitara on a r reg 47000 thousand miles no mot or tax its in very good condition nice alloy wheels side steps and front bull bar the lady wants £350 but she did say when she was driving it she had to double clutch the clutch pedal sometimes to get in gear when going along can anyone tell me if its worth it or not and do you think its the gearbox problem. Sad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 21:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

MikeFrinton

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Motoman in Romford !    I would be very interested to hear whether or not you decided to go ahead and buy the Vitara and, if so, how you are getting on with it please. At £350 the price sounds obviously right. I just paid £1200 for a 1999 T registration Vitara (one lady owner) which looks good and runs well but the clutch pedal is rather heavy and needs to be hard on floor when changing gear. I suspect a new clutch will be needed before very long but I am still happy with the purchase. I have found a few minor things that need attention - quite shocked to discover a fixing plate for a bumper fog light completely disintegrated into a pile of rust on the ground when two fixing screws were removed. Can you tell me best place to obtain spare parts please, ideally in Essex. Regards, Mike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: