2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Information Required

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevo59

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 13:33    Post subject: Information Required Reply with quote

Hi There,

Firstly let me start by apologizing for the basic questions but I am new to this and only joined the club today.
Also, I don't have a Suzuki yet which is why I am on here.

I need some very basic advice firstly on buying a Suzuki and then on garages and dealers I might be able to use to help me out.

OK, I want to buy a second hand Suzuki as a project to work on and maybe do some modifications to.
It has to be an automatic so if my wife wants to move it or use it she can as she cannot drive a manual car.
So what 4 x 4s do Suzuki make apart from the Grand Vitara, Vitara and Jimny that are automatic?
Do they make a Samurai version in auto, probably not?

Next, where is the best place to look for Suzukis that are for sale?  Ebay, or autotrader or somewhere else?
I am not fussy if the vehicle is a road car which needs customizing or is already prepared for off roading.

Once I have bought my secondhand Suzuki I want to customize it with a suspension lift, off road wheels, possibly a winch etc so where are the nearest places that can do that sort of work for me as I live in Norfolk.

Lastly, I am told that 2002 Jimnys onwards are best for converting to off road cars, why is this and if I bought a pre-2002 Jimny would I be able to do anything with it?  Again sorry for the daft basic questions, please send answers to stevesaunders_59@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks in advance, Stevo
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 13:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: