4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Serpentine Belt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wormhole12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 15:18    Post subject: Serpentine Belt Reply with quote

Hi All
Has anybody got a pic of the routing of the Serpentine belt for an 03 reg grand vitara 2.0 d SWB?
Found some on the net but all wrong.
Many thanks in advance.
Ian Evil or Very Mad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 15:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

denbo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 21:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

What engine code?
denbo
wormhole12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Denbo
Thanks for the reply.
Don't have the engine number to hand, the wife is out in the car and the log book is with her.
I did manage to work it out in the daylight but then as luck would have it within 6 miles she called me with more bad news.
I didnt have time to look at it so booked it in at a garage where we found the alternator had gone as had the MAF sensor.
So the car's now up and running again and my wallet is lighter to the tune of £620.00.
Bye bye annual bonus.
I will do a pick of the belt and post it on the forum.
Cheers Ian
Evil or Very Mad
denbo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 15:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes those gold plated alternators are expensive,,,lol. Seriously, that is a lot of money. Too much in fact in my book. Why both the alt and airflow meter? I would be asking questions about these. I suspect parts darts instead of proper diagnosis.
denbo
Richshine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:40    Post subject: Drive Belt tensioner rhw gv 2004 2.0td how to Reply with quote

Hi there, Re serpentine belt. Im in the same boat. Ive 2004 gv 2.0 Rhw engine and cant find any correct diagrams. I need to replace the tensioner bearing,it has a 15mm bolt in the middle and is sprung and would like to know how to change it. Loooked on the interweb and it comes up with all differenn looking carriers ,bearings, etc. Im sure somebody has replaced one of these as a matter of course when changing belts. Thanks Alll Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: