Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Help pleaseeeee my vitara won't start

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dhc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 22:01    Post subject: Help pleaseeeee my vitara won't start Reply with quote

Hi. I have a suzuki vitara jx. My jeep was running today but low on revs after I re timed it and set dizzy it would not start just back fire out carb or exhaust after trying work it out for hours I gave up and put new engine in one that came out running jeep after fitting it into mine it is doing the same thing back firing on and popping out carb but just won'tstart  iv checked fuel spark timing dizzy timing leads.. It makes no sense howa engine that works nnow doesn't in the jeep.. Any one have any idea what this could be?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 22:01    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

denbo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 19:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

That seems a lot of work for a non start. Just think about it for a moment. What parts remain from the old unit???? When you have thought for a while,,, try some new fuel.
Denbo
dhc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it running some reason when it's at tdc it starts firing order from cylinder 4 to the front of jeep 1342 if Iput the order from cylinder one won run crazy as if never known a car to do this. Yet my dizzy timing has to be fully to bulk head to run half decent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Engines All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: